Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Tabiat

Salam,

Few days back, I went to Singapore to bring my sister to JB only to watch her 'Anak angkat of the year' which is Harry Potter. If its not about my lil' niece, probably I wont be going then.

As I successfully drifted my car from JB-SG-JB for the million times,
we arrived to the cinema safely. Okay, lined-up, got the ticket, seating on the stairs,
taking care of running-around nur salsabila, and finally we got ourselves into the cinema.

As usual, this cute lil' budak has been very friendly towards all strangers.
And all of 'em keep on saying that 'Eeeiii comel nye comel nye'.
For me, she's not because 'kau tunggu la time dia buat perangai nanti, baru tau dia comel ke tak'. Enuff said.

Our movie started at 10.30pm and we went there with this mulut kepoh salsabila which has never stop saying, 'Ibu, eyi otter bu, eyi otter'. Kuat kuat pulak tu dia cakap. For sure, people who sat behind and front of our row felt sebal.

We went with the flow of the movie (sampaikan gua tertidur sekejap) and it finished at 3.00am.
But this little girl made me asked myself, 'kau ni tak tau jam dah pukul berapa ke salsabila, budak sebaya kau semua dah membuta bawah ketiak mak dia'. She went crazy all over the crowd outside the cinema and keep on saying "hye uncle, hye auntie".
And those people tu mulalah, nak pinching pinching pipi dia tu.

Heerrggghh sebal gua jd babysitter budak terlebih bijak.

U think this is cute?

See what I told u, orang nak amik gamba dia pegi sebok nak say HI kt semua orang

Ok ok this is cute, have to admit


Can u see her tummy there? BUNCIT. Nuffsaid



*sorry for the unsatisfactory pictures. HEHE

2 comments:

  1. ya rabbi cumel amatt.ckp kat die aunty syad kimslm.gua kawen nanti jgn lupe bwk die n akak ko k.gua x sabo dh nak gmbr ngn budak nih heee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure weh... cuma lu janji ah kena kasi gua kad jempotan. HAHA

    ReplyDelete